Cameron features six city parks: the Cameron City Park, Wilson-Ledbetter Park, Airport Park Complex, OJ Thomas Park, West 12th Street Park, Orchard Park and opened in July 2008 the NEW City Pool Park (adjacent to Airport Park Baseball Complex).
- Cameron City Park offers a pavilion, tennis courts and new playscape all in the heart of Cameron.
- Wilson-Ledbetter Park is a lush and beautiful 25-acre city park with picnic areas, hike & bike trails, site of historic Brushy Creek iron bridge, and home to many species of wildlife. The American Legion Hut makes this a great place for Family or High School Reunions and Parties of all sorts.
- City Pool Park, opened in July of 2008 is a beautiful new pool with separate splash pool for children. The pool park is connected to a beautiful new hike and bike trail which extends to Ben Milam Elementary School. Enjoy a brisk family bike ride from the schools to the new pool and then cool off with a dip and splashing fun. The new City Pool Park includes a basketball court; horseshoes and washers and sand volleyball court. Great Family Fun!
- Airport Park Complex is home to the C.H. Yoe High School Boys Baseball and Girls Softball Teams and an activity little league program from T-Ball to Junior League.
- Cameron is home to a private 9-hole golf course and country club.
- O.J. Thomas Park features basketball goals, swings, a playscape and covered pavilion.
- West 12th Street Park.
- The Williams Civic Center is an ideal venue for meetings, parties and banquets with a seating capacity of 300.
- Orchard Park features a walking trail, pond and an outdoor classroom.