- Advertising - Reach thousands of business people through the Chamber Website. Your membership includes a free listing on the searchable Chamber directory. Add pages to your directory listing to add to your businesses web presence; enhance your businesses web visibility with "banner ads" on the Chamber website; promote your business events on the Chamber's Community Calendar and Facebook page; place
- Bulk Mailing Permit - Use the Chamber permit for postage savings on 200+ identical pieces.
- Business after Hours - An informal event sponsored by various members where business people network and socialize.
- Business Committees - Share issues and ideas with industry peers.
- Annual Awards Banquet - Become eligible and participate in our annual banquet that honors our most involved and committed members.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Gain exposure through Chamber website, promotional literature and newspaper column for sponsoring or assisting with Chamber sponsored activities and community projects.
Standard Benefits of Membership
- Web-based Searchable Member Directory Listing
- 4 Listings /yr on Community Calendar for promotional purposes
- Unlimited Community Event calendar listings
- Conference Room Rental (no charge for business members); For individual and non-profit members, one free use per year and each additional usage at $25 per use.
- Use of Bulk Mail Permit
- New Member Ribbon Cutting (Published in the Cameron Herald & Chamber Facebook page)
- Facebook event publication 4 listings per year
Business Committee Participation
- Restaurant / Hospitality